Movies, Books, Television, Memes, Games, Food. These are the demons we battle so that you don't have to.

We give of our sweat, blood, other body fluids, but more importantly time to bring you these golden gifts.

We do this because we care just that much; we want to lift up the awesome and shame the suck.

Comments are welcomed, if not encouraged. We'll have submissions from other like-minded individuals; friends, enemies, countrymen and ex-pats.

We created this for you, but mostly for us.

We are Empathetic Egotists.

Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Couple of Things

Hey there folks. I have a couple of things to share with you today.

First up, if you're not playing Realm of the Mad God right now you should be. It's fast paced, easy to play, and you'll be addicted quite easily. You can even play it in your browser. Go try it out, now!

Second, if you haven't seen the viral ad for Dollar Shave Club already, go check it out. I hate to admit it, but this kind of ad campaign works for me. I might just end up signing up, if the shipping and handling isn't too bad, but only after I work my way through my current pile of Costco blades.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment