Movies, Books, Television, Memes, Games, Food. These are the demons we battle so that you don't have to.

We give of our sweat, blood, other body fluids, but more importantly time to bring you these golden gifts.

We do this because we care just that much; we want to lift up the awesome and shame the suck.

Comments are welcomed, if not encouraged. We'll have submissions from other like-minded individuals; friends, enemies, countrymen and ex-pats.

We created this for you, but mostly for us.

We are Empathetic Egotists.

Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Get in my Belly!

Which European country do we need to invade to get this treat in my hands, and quickly thereafter in my stomach?!  Probably The Netherlands, they have the good shit.

2 comments:

  1. Nutella is good, but what is the drink part? Is it just more nutella? I don't think I could drink that stuff straight. What would you pair with nutella? I'd like to see more combos: beer, chip & cheese, Wine, breadsticks & marinara, etc. What combos do you want to see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd lay 50 Guilder that its milk, or iced coffee. Anyone read Dutch?

    ReplyDelete