Movies, Books, Television, Memes, Games, Food. These are the demons we battle so that you don't have to.

We give of our sweat, blood, other body fluids, but more importantly time to bring you these golden gifts.

We do this because we care just that much; we want to lift up the awesome and shame the suck.

Comments are welcomed, if not encouraged. We'll have submissions from other like-minded individuals; friends, enemies, countrymen and ex-pats.

We created this for you, but mostly for us.

We are Empathetic Egotists.

Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back in the Saddle, with a Stash Pocket

Hey readers! I'm back from foreign lands and reacclimating to the West coast timezone and rediscovering my regional allergies. Good times. Luckily, I still have a job despite a new round of fresh young hires. Because of the increased competition, however, I haven't had time to catch up on my web-slacking and my Google reader is overflowing with articles (1000+) and my podfeeder is leaking audio content (100+ podcasts)! I don't know if I can catch up, folks, and I may need to do the unthinkable and just hit reset and start over.

Before I do that though, here's something fairly recent I saw that I wish I had had on my travels. Luckily I didn't get pick-pocketed on my trip, but I was hyper vigilant about it ever since losing my wallet in Poland. If I'd had a pair of these babies on me, however, I wouldn't have had a care in the world.



Brilliant. Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I love watching this guy shove stuff in his pants. I doubt anyone would want to bum a smoke off him after they've been in there for awhile, and not just because they got bent, but would have a slight hint of man taint to them. What kind of stuff would you hide in your Stashitware shorts?

1 comment: