Movies, Books, Television, Memes, Games, Food. These are the demons we battle so that you don't have to.

We give of our sweat, blood, other body fluids, but more importantly time to bring you these golden gifts.

We do this because we care just that much; we want to lift up the awesome and shame the suck.

Comments are welcomed, if not encouraged. We'll have submissions from other like-minded individuals; friends, enemies, countrymen and ex-pats.

We created this for you, but mostly for us.

We are Empathetic Egotists.

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Just Plain Awsome: Improv Everywhere

Do you like the Funny?  Do you like your funny to blindside you when you least expect it, such as on a subway, walking out of a courthouse, sitting in a library, or possibly while eating lunch?  Then you should already know about the geniuses at Improv Everywhere, and you're like "thanks much there Shenanigans, got any news on what Michael Jackson's up to?".  For the rest of us that aren't mean jerks with jerk faces, check out their YouTube Channel, where you will find such brilliant vids as these below:

Star Wars Subway Car



My favorite element is Leia's "Galactic Rebellion for Dummies: Princess Edition".

Who you Gonna Call?



The guy playing Venkman should have announced "Relax folks, we're the Ghostbusters" when they first entered.

I Love Lunch! The Musical



"That looks delicious, wish I could eat lunch twice!".  Ann Curry?!

How do you like your funny?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Improv Everywhere missions. I think my favorite is still the "Can I have a napkin, please" sing-along: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M

    Not everyone appreciates this kind of humor though. I caught this story carried on NPR one day while I was driving in my truck. Act two has two stories of Improv Everywhere missions going wrong:
    http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/286/Mind-Games

    ReplyDelete