Movies, Books, Television, Memes, Games, Food. These are the demons we battle so that you don't have to.

We give of our sweat, blood, other body fluids, but more importantly time to bring you these golden gifts.

We do this because we care just that much; we want to lift up the awesome and shame the suck.

Comments are welcomed, if not encouraged. We'll have submissions from other like-minded individuals; friends, enemies, countrymen and ex-pats.

We created this for you, but mostly for us.

We are Empathetic Egotists.

Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gin & Rummy: Sake Intro

As I slipped the key in my front door whilst returning home last evening, I heard the soft landing of padded feet.  I spun to see a solemn figure standing in the shadows, dressed in the unmistakable garb of the Ninja.  As I've had no recent ill dealings with the Japanese Mafia, I was perplexed as to who would want me dispatched.  Clearly if I'm writing this you can deduce that I met no such end; but rather the figure bowed deeply, with hand outstretched, revealing a note.  Scrawled on the most exquisite traditional rice-based parchment was the following.  A character both enigmatic and meaningful, we beg to know more.  I raised my head to thank the silent messenger, but only shadow remained.

No comments:

Post a Comment